A couple of weekends ago we visited with the
Thompson family at Great Wolf Lodge. The boys had a great time splishing and splashing in the water. Andrew and Robbie especially enjoyed the water slides. Zachary wasn't such a fan, but he did enjoy the wave pool and the kiddie area. The boys really loved spending time with Morgan and Davis and running around like a bunch of wild kids. Robbie and I got in some adult time with Karen and Pete, which is always entertaining and fun. We look forward to many more trips with the Thompson crew.
Zachary spent his first weekend in a big boy bed at GWL and we haven't used the crib since we got home. He has embraced being a big boy and loves his bottom bunk at home. I cannot tell you what a huge blessing it is to have him sleeping soundly in another bed and in another room. Now all we need to tackle is potty training. If only that was as easy as moving from the crib to a bed. Pray.
Karen has more pictures (I'm sure), so when she posts hers I'll snag them.
No comments:
Post a Comment