
I am 27 weeks and 3 days
Pregnancy Highlights
- How Far Along: 27 Weeks
- Size of baby: No veggie given, but she weight is like a head of cauliflower (almost 2 lbs and 14.5 inches long)
- Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15 lbs total
- Maternity Clothes: Still in the early maternity pants. I can wear some maternity stuff, but I can also get by with regular shirts.
- Gender: BOY! William (Will) Cooper Perry
- Movement: Will is definitely a mover. He moves all day long. Is this a sign of what's to come?
- Sleep: It's dicey. Some nights are better than others.
- What I miss: Running and Body Pump
- Cravings: Salads, sandwiches and ice - exclamation on the sandwich part.
- Symptoms: Still tired some days. I can't reach my toes, which means I'll have to get pedicures at least twice a month.
- Best Moment this week: Hitting 27 weeks with no signs of preterm labor!





No comments:
Post a Comment