Tuesday, May 03, 2011

24 weeks


I am 24 weeks and 2 days

Pregnancy Highlights

  • How Far Along: 24 Weeks
  • Size of baby: As long as an ear of corn (just over 1lb (supposedly gained 4 oz since last week and over 12 inches long)
  • Total Weight Gain/Loss: 13 lbs total - Apparently Baby Will and I decided to grow some. My belly has officially "popped". I think we're holding steady. I've really tried to eat right and make the most of my daily workouts.
  • Maternity Clothes: Still in the early maternity pants. My shirts are still regular size. I'm assuming once Will "pops" I'll be able to take advantage of my full maternity wardrobe. Any day now I'd like to take advantage of my full maternity collection.
  • Gender: BOY! William (Will) Cooper Perry
  • Movement: Will is definitely a mover. He moves all day long. Is this a sign of what's to come?
  • Sleep: It's dicey. Some nights are better than others.
  • What I miss: Running and Body Pump
  • Cravings: Salads and sandwiches - exclamation on the sandwich part.
  • Symptoms: Still tired some days. Right now I'm fighting a losing battle with the pollen. Makes breathing a little more difficult. The progesterone shots are making me itch on my rear end, which is quite amusing to some folks in my house.
  • Best Moment this week: Making it to 24 weeks with zero signs of preterm labor. Each week will be better than the last.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Allen Bryant said...

SO proud of you and Baby Will -- way to go! You look great btw!

Elizabeth said...

So happy you are still preggers...we continue to pray for Will's safe, full term arrival. You look great!