Jake's mommy told me yesterday that they are being transferred to California. They have to be out west by the end of May, which means only a few, short weeks with Jake. I'm sad to see the lil bugger go. Jake's daddy has a wonderful opportunity with the Army and I'm really glad God has blessed them. At one time Kuwait was being thrown around. I'm sure I speak for many, but there isn't a snowballs chance in the infernal pits of Satan's homeland I would take my 3 month old to Kuwait.
Nonetheless, my little bugger will be leaving me shortly. Please make sure you add Jake and his family (the Maybouers) to your prayer list. All of their family, friends, etc. are on the east coast, which I'm sure makes this transition hard. The plus side to Cali... the beach, which they will be near. Who knows, maybe Jake will become famous and remember Miss Amy. HA!
On to happier news... Andrew's B-day party!!!!
Andrew gets to celebrate once again. He's very much like his mother with respect to birthdays. When it's your b-day month you celebrate every day. B-day week, people have to take it up a notch and your BIRTHDAY... roll out the red carpet!
I'll post pictures either here or on his webpage. Check back later this weekend.
Enjoy the beautiful weather!
Ta-ta,
The Perry's
19 hours ago





No comments:
Post a Comment