Robbie was out of town part of this week for business. When he left on Tuesday morning Andrew was not too happy. He cried and held his arms out for "Dad-ee". I of course promised Andrew we were going to hang out and have loads of fun while "Dad-ee" was away. I don't think he believed me at first. We did party like rockstars while Robbie was away. We went out to eat with Grammy both nights and found Andrew has an obsession with oranges. HE LOVES 'EM! He was very unhappy when he ate everything off the orange and couldn't find more to eat. He was trying to figure out how to eat the peeling. Talk about mad when he realized his 6 teeth wouldn't cut it. Remind me to tell you about his teeth next. Ok, so yesterday Robbie calls to let me know he's almost home. I keep this bit of info to myself just to see the reaction Andrew would have when he got home. Three guess as to what Andrew did. If you guessed trotted over to "Dad-ee", threw his arms up in air and squealed, you would be CORRECT. He was very glad to have him home as was I. It felt like he had been gone all week. Next week Andrew and I have 3 days to ourselves b/c Robbie out again to Columbia, SC. Boo!!!
Speaking of teeth, Andrew has a few more coming in just like Dr. Steele said. I can't say he's been cranky, etc. He's been drooling and dealing with a runny nose, which could be symptoms. Grams thinks he's been teething for a while b/c of his increased poopy diapers. Man, can he let it all out. He doesn't go in just one diaper. No, no, he's got to spread it out over 4 or 5 in a 30 min. time frame. He obviously hasn't learned money doesn't grow on trees yet. That's our next lesson.
Gotta run. Things to take care of while the boys are napping. Have a great weekend!
TGIF,
The Perry's
PS. Happy 4 month b-day to Jake and Happy Birthday to Nana Banana!
New word: Daisy, pronounced "Day-dee" He loves Grammy's dog!
19 hours ago





No comments:
Post a Comment