Andrew seems to be fascinated with the word "hey" and now likes to wave "bye bye". We were jogging through the neighborhood yesterday and he would squeal out "hey" to cars and people as we passed by. He's now gotten waving down too. He flops his cute, little hand in the air and waves "bye bye" when we're leaving.
I have to mention that he now seems to like his jogging stroller, which he previously detested. I guess the breeze in his face and the sunshine help. Hurrah for us!
Speaking of bye bye. Andrew had an extremely hard time telling Grams goodbye today. He would not let go of her neck today to save his little life. Boy did he holler when I finally managed to pry his chubby digits from around her neck. It's a wonderful feeling knowing my son doesn't want to leave his caregiver. It's a good thing Gramsdaddy wasn't there b/c I know Andrew would have cranked it up leaving him. Andrew is absolutely in love with Gramsdaddy. When he's in the room NO ONE else exists. My semester is officially over next week, Andrew won't be going to Gram's house on Tuesdays anymore. I guess I'll have to make special trips to Durham (AKA the Ghetto) just so Andrew can love on Grams and Gramsdaddy.
Summer time is almost here! Break out the flip flops and suntan lotion.
Bye Bye,
Mama Perry
New pictures posted on the website.
19 hours ago





No comments:
Post a Comment