Sunday, April 30, 2006

Me & My Gang

Rascal Flatts' newest CD. Check it out. We are currently jamming to it in our car.

Andrew has proven to be an equal opportunity listener. He was getting down to a little Salt-n-Pepa the other night. Hands going and all. Hopefully he'll master the art of dancing as his father could care less about it. Watch out ladies... when this boy hits the prom or clubs he's going to impress!

Nothing new in the developmental dept. Andrew continues to expand his vocabulary. He loves waving hey and bye bye. He was flirting with a girl in Firehouse Subs this afternoon. Of course who can resist his pink cheeks and adorable smile? I, for one, cannot. He likes to walk fast/slow run around the house. It's quite funny. He has learned how to bang on the bathroom door until you open it. My mom thinks this is hilarious. I was notorious for banging on the bathroom door yelling, "Mama, whatcha doin? Mama, Mama, Mama" until she came out. I guess this is payback.

I take my finals this week. I'm glad to have one semester behind me. I start summer school on May 16th, which will be a breeze. I'm taking an online class and it is only 5 weeks long.

That's all for now. Have a great week!
Ta ta,
Mama Perry

No comments: