Yeeehaaa, WE GOT SNOW!!! I haven't taken Kirby out yet because I don't want Bennett out in it. Stan's coming home at lunch so they can play a few minutes before we eat. :)
Such adorable pictures. Looks like ya'll had fun. Too bad the boys couldn't play together. Want to have a play date next week? Kirby will be back from Gastonia Tuesday afternoon. Let me know!
I"m so jealous of ya'll's now (Do you like "Ya'll's???)!
Andrew looks so adorable in his hat. I left a note for you and Rach on my blog. If you come in Feb, try and make it on the 17th for Lily's bday party!!!
I meant to say "you all's snow!" All those grammatically incorrect apostrophes confused me. Ya'll's snow. Ya'll's rocks. I'm totally gonna use it today in a sentence and see who calls me out on it!
So jealous - i miss the snow! Looks like you all had so much fun - Jake wishes he could come over and play with his very first friend, Andrew. Maybe in July when we come for a house-hunting visit back to NC - yay! :)
I am a 30 something wife and mama to three cute little monkeys, Andrew, Zachary and Will. My little monkeys are the center of my world. Andrew is my fearless 8 year old who thinks there are no boundaries, but also has the most gracious and tender heart. Zachary is my preemie who to date has defied all odds. He's a healthy and happy little monkey who never stops. He is on GO 24/7. Will is the perfect finish to our little family. He is cuddly and happy balled into one. Their daddy is my prince charming and has been since 1994. Together we are completely faithful and reliant on God's unbelievable mercy, grace and promises.
6 comments:
Yeeehaaa, WE GOT SNOW!!! I haven't taken Kirby out yet because I don't want Bennett out in it. Stan's coming home at lunch so they can play a few minutes before we eat. :)
Such adorable pictures. Looks like ya'll had fun. Too bad the boys couldn't play together. Want to have a play date next week? Kirby will be back from Gastonia Tuesday afternoon. Let me know!
I"m so jealous of ya'll's now (Do you like "Ya'll's???)!
Andrew looks so adorable in his hat. I left a note for you and Rach on my blog. If you come in Feb, try and make it on the 17th for Lily's bday party!!!
I meant to say "you all's snow!" All those grammatically incorrect apostrophes confused me. Ya'll's snow. Ya'll's rocks. I'm totally gonna use it today in a sentence and see who calls me out on it!
Looks like he had a great time!!! Very cute pics!
I'm so glad Andrew got to play in the snow. Adorable pictures, as always! Where do you find these adorable hats??
So jealous - i miss the snow! Looks like you all had so much fun - Jake wishes he could come over and play with his very first friend, Andrew. Maybe in July when we come for a house-hunting visit back to NC - yay! :)
Miss you guys -
Sara and Jake
Post a Comment