Sunday, January 14, 2007

Playspace

After a long week of coughing and a runny nose, my mommy and daddy took me to play at Playspace with a few of my friends. We met Hayden, Parker and Graham for a date of playing. I completely fell in love with the water room. My parents couldn't keep me away from it. I really had a good time romping through each room. I hope I can go back soon to play some more. I heard Mommy tell Daddy she's bringing me a whole new set of clothes b/c mine were soaked. They had to hold my socks up to the dryers so I could wear them again. Maybe they'll send me in my bathing suit next time.

Afterwards all of the big people took us little people to Mellow Mushroom. As most of you know the only food group that exists to me is pizza. I could eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. I love it! Lucky for us, that is exactly what Mellow Mushroom serves. Boy, was my pizza so... good. I also got to sit beside my good friend, Hayden. We shared snacks and played while we waited for our food. Parker and Graham were sitting at a table right beside us. I talked to them from a distance.

I'm glad I got to feeling better because yesterday was a ton of fun! I hope I can hang out with these guys again.

Love,
Andrew









5 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

Awesome! Hope you guys can show us around next week!!

Avery and Beth

Andrew, Zachary and Will's Mommy said...

Bring your bathing suits!

Leslie said...

Playspace looks awesome! I'm glad you all had a good time, AND that Andrew is feeling better!

Rachel said...

I'm glad to hear Andrew is feeling better. I'm ready for a trip to Playspace whenever you are ready to go back. I think Kirby would have a blast!

Lora said...

I think Andrew is ready for a big road trip to Charlotte, don't you?!