Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shrek in Boots or Something Like That


Yesterday we had a wild hair kinda day.  We (yes, the hubs and I) thought it would be fun to take the boys to see a movie.  We didn't have a sitter for Will, so the brain child idea was to take him with us.  I'm pretty sure everyone who saw us walk into Crossroads theater silently cursed us or thought we were nuts.  Friends, my child slept the whole time during this movie.  Of course I helped him sleep, but he was the most silent person in the theater.

Puss in Boots as it was titled has been renamed by Zachary.  From this day forward Puss shall be known as Shrek in Boots.  We laughed a belly laugh when he started calling the movie Shrek in Boots.  He was very curious to know where Shrek was the whole movie.  If you're looking for a date with the kids I highly recommend Puss in Boots.  You'll laugh much of the time and it entertained Zachary for 1.5 hours, which means it'll entertain ANY child.  His attention span on a scale from 1 to 10 is -5 (that's negative 5).

Perry family rating: 5 thumbs up

No comments: