Sunday, June 05, 2011

28 weeks

No picture for this week.

Pregnancy Highlights

  • How Far Along: 28 Weeks
  • Size of baby: Chinese cabbage (almost 2lbs 4oz and 14.8 inches long)
  • Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15 lbs total
  • Maternity Clothes: I can wear most of my maternity stuff. Some of it looks frumpy, but oh well. It's too darn hot to worry about being stylish.
  • Gender: BOY! William (Will) Cooper Perry
  • Movement: Will is definitely a mover. He moves all day long. Is this a sign of what's to come?
  • Sleep: It's dicey. Some nights are better than others.
  • What I miss: Running and Body Pump
  • Cravings: Salads, sandwiches and ice - exclamation on the sandwich part.
  • Symptoms: Still tired some days. I can't reach my toes, which means I'll have to get pedicures at least twice a month. The toes are starting to swell at the end of the day. Aghhh!
  • Best Moment this week: Hitting 28 weeks with no signs of preterm labor!

No comments: