Wednesday, June 22, 2011

31 weeks

I am 31 weeks 3 days (I'm late posting this. Tomorrow marks 32 weeks)


Pregnancy Highlights
  • How Far Along: 31 Weeks
  • Size of baby: 4 navel oranges (almost 3.3lbs and 16 inches long)
  • Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15 lbs total
  • Maternity Clothes: I can wear my maternity clothes. I'm trying to hang out in dresses because the elastic on the pants hurts my belly.
  • Gender: BOY! William (Will) Cooper Perry
  • Movement: Will is definitely a mover. He moves all day long. Is this a sign of what's to come?
  • Sleep: It's dicey. Some nights are better than others.
  • What I miss: Running and Body Pump
  • Cravings: Salads, Jersey Mike's sandwiches, soft drinks from a fountain and ice (pellet) - exclamation on the sandwich part.
  • Symptoms: I can't reach my toes, which means I'll have to get pedicures at least twice a month. The toes are starting to swell at the end of the day. Aghhh! I'm at the point of being uncomfortable. I've taken to wearing dresses because the elastic hurts my stomach.
  • Best Moment this week: Hitting 31 weeks with no signs of preterm labor! We have officially made it past the point when I delivered Zachary. It's been 6 years since I've been pregnant for more than 28 weeks. I passed the glucose tolerance test! My appts from now until 36 weeks will be every 2 weeks. We are getting very, very close!

1 comment:

The Smittys said...

congrats for cooking that little dude a little longer than the other boys! :) i'm praying for you and little will as you round these last few weeks!