I was getting my hair done a couple of weeks ago and I asked my hair dresser what she does for her kids. Each Easter the Easter Bunny brings her kids: 1) A new beach towel, 2) sunscreen, 3) sun glasses (if needed), 4) new bathing suit 5) swimmy diapers (hers are too old now, but if you have little ones) 6) new flip flops and 7) one chocolate bunny or favorite piece of candy. Y'all, how genius is that? Instead of buying candy that's not needed, goes to waste or is just plain bad for them, get them things they can use each year. Old Navy is running a sale today for 25% off (tomorrow will be 20%, and Tuesday 15%) using code ONSPRING. I got the older boys their suits and pool flip flops and dressy flip flops for $40.00. My order will ship for free and I got each suit for under $10.00 and the flip flops for around $7.50. I can't buy this stuff at Target for that!!! I do need to get the beach towels, but usually Wal-Mart or Target has some good ones for cheap.
What do you normally do for baskets?
Have a wonderful day!





2 comments:
Genius! I was just browsing ON for swimwear so thanks for the heads up on the sale! Last year was our first Easter with a little one, so we included board books for her and I will probably do that again this year. Thrift stores are a great place to find less expensive books for older kids, too.
PS - Hope you don't mind I've been lurking for years and following you all since before Zachary was born. Not sure why it took me this long to comment : )
Last year Jackson got a sorting toy, some books, a couple onesies and a rocker. This year the EB is going more low key. Zoo talker animals for the zoo and an outfit.
Post a Comment