Weight: 16lbs 1oz (18%)
Length: 27 inches (61%)
Head: 17.25 inches (44%)
According to Dr. Steele, he's appropriately on the growth curve and is perfect. The weight concerns me, but seeing how much Will moves now it's no wonder he's burning off every bit he eats. Now that we've started solids I imagine he's going to bulk up some.
- Sleep -You are consistent. You go down between 7-7:30. Your rise and shine time varies between 6-7:00.
- You are an official crawler. You took your first moves in the gym child care.
- To add to the crawling, you now pull up on the sofa, my legs, anything you can find to hoist yourself up. It won't be long now before the real fun begins.
- You sit up now. You can pull yourself from lying on the floor to a seated position.
- You talk all the time. You seem to be very happy when you are "talking".
- Your eyes are still blue!!!
- You wear size 3-6 month clothes
- You wear size 3 diapers.
- You love bath time and like to splash.
- You are mesmerized by Andrew and love talking to him. He is definitely your favorite person besides me. ; )
- You reach for me if someone else is holding you.
- You're a mama's boy.
- You have 2 teeth popping through. One is out more than the other, but they're coming in together.
- You like to watch CMT music channel in the mornings.
- You'll play in the exersaucer for a bit, but you really just like to be held.
- When you get a bottle you're drinking 6oz. We've started nursing more because you're quicker than the pump now.
- You've started eating baby food. The first try of green beans (I thought it was peas originally) didn't go so well. We attempted them again tonight and you did a good job. So far you like (exception green beans) everything I've offered you. You've had carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, bananas, apples and pears. I wasn't going to offer fruit until after we made it through all the veggies, but I did. You eat one of each at dinner. This morning I offered you rice cereal with pears and you ate it all.
- You've had your first ear infection. We're battling the effects of the antibiotics now. Your poor fanny hasn't faired so well.
- You make me smile and give my heart a reason to be happy.
- You're growing way too fast.
- You've found your feet and think they are tasty.
- You chew on anything and everything from fingers, clothes, faces, furniture, etc.
- You're a tummy sleeper and have been since week 8.
- You love your gym mat and play, talk and play some more, but it doesn't contain you. You roll off and start wiggling around the floor.
- You like to listen to our Praise Baby CDs.
- Like your brothers, you sleep to the Ocean Waves and I think it calms you.
- For the first time this week, two people said you look like me. I don't see it, but I'll take it.









No comments:
Post a Comment