Sunday, April 06, 2008

Party Time

Yesterday Andrew celebrated his 3rd birthday with some of his friends at Hopper's House. I believe everyone had a good time and all the kids were worn slam out when they left. Extra special "THANK YOUs" to Lora, Leslie, Lily and Sam for driving all the way from Charlotte to celebrate with us. We were thrilled to be able to spend time with you and even more honored that you came such a long distance.

There are more pictures to come. Nonnie got a ton of pictures. I need to download them from her camera. I believe she got shots of all the kiddos and even some parents having fun in jump land.


It's a "Barrel of Monkeys"!


Bounce, bounce, bounce

Prachi, Paavan and Caleb having fun.




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Andrew and Caleb enjoying the bounce slide.


2 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for the invitation! We had an awesome time celebrating with you. Sam really enjoyed the sandbox, I enjoyed that monkey cake!

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh! What is with me and leaving words out lately? It should be AND I enjoyed the monkey cake.