I've got lots to update you guys on, but for now I'll start with Andrew's 3 year old stats.
Weight: 30 lbs
Height: 3 ft
Overall observation from Dr. Steele (Andrew called him Dr. Seuss. Try not to laugh) - Perfect!
We're still trying to get this whole potty thing worked out. Some days he wants to use the potty and others not so much. We bought pull ups per his request and told him if he used them like diapers there were history. Guess what went history yesterday? Yep, the pull-ups. Adios los pull-ups! He did make us happy when he pooped and peed in the potty yesterday morning before school. He was rewarded handsomely with "Lem & Ms".
We took Andrew to the golf course on Sunday. He had a great time "driving" the cart with his daddy. He prefers to play with Robbie's clubs instead of his. We did get him to hit his driver once and I've got N.E.W.S for Tiger Woods... check it, don't wreck it pardoner. My boy is taking golf to a whole new level. He hit the ball off a tee, it caught flight, went straight and managed to go far enough we had to take the cart to pick it up. The putting is a whole new ball of wax. We're still working on that. Overall I'd give Sunday's golf excursion a 8.5 out of 10 stars.
19 hours ago





3 comments:
I will have to tell Jason about that... Maybe it will encourage him a bit in the baby department if he could think of him playing golf with his future kid. I am so excited for you (and hoping for a little girl).
I will miss Dr. Steele--what a great man! I think Dr. Suess is an appropriate name for him. :)
Glad Andrew is doing so well. I hated that we missed the party (i'm just now getting caught up on it all). Lots of love to you all!
I'm hoping for a girl too!
We are so glad we are uprooting to Chapel Hill, having a nearby friend makes it a lot less scary! The boys already have golf in common!
Post a Comment