Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sweet Tootsie



Yesterday was a very sad day for the Perry family. Our sweet Tootsie went to doggie heaven. Robbie took her to the vet yesterday because she cried out in pain all Sunday night. We thought she had slipped a disc again, but we found out that she had cancer. The vet didn't seem optimistic about the situation, so Robbie had to make a difficult decision. We will miss her very much. In her honor, a haiku.

You were a great dog
Prancing around the back yard
Our little Toodles


5 comments:

magnoliabelle said...

Awww...my heart's breaking for you guys...I'm sorry :(

Anonymous said...

What a sweet pup Tootsie was. It breaks my heart to even think about losing such an important part of the family. If Maggie needs a playmate for a while, Laney can handle some wind sprints, but not the marathon they did when they were puppies! :-)

Avery & Hailey said...

I'm so sorry.

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss...

Leslie said...

Amy, I'm so sorry to hear about sweet little Tootsie. How heartbreaking. :( I'll never forget the video you posted of Andrew and Tootsie together. Again, I'm very sorry for your family's loss.