Thursday, February 21, 2008

Oh Mexico

Mama is going on a much needed trip! My dear, sweet hubs has decided to take me on a vacation to Playa del Carmen, Mexico. We will be there on our 7 year anniversary. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to be going away, away, away. What are we going to do with the little guy? Don't worry your pretty little heads, we aren't leaving him home alone. He'll be on a vacation as well. Nonnie is going to take care of him for us. I'm sure she thinks she's on vacation too since she and little man will get their own time together.

ETA: Trip dates May 4 - 9
Anniversary: May 5th


"Oh, Mexico
It sounds so sweet with the sun sinking low
Moons so bright like to light up the night
Make everything all right" ~ James Taylor


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Um, JEALOUS! What an awesome vacation! Take lots of pictures! When are you guys going? (I know you said your seven year anniversary, but I'm embarrassed to admit I don't know when that is).

magnoliabelle said...

How fun! I can't believe it's been 7 years!

Erin said...

Have fun!! And, Happy 7th Anniversary (early)! :)

We are going on a cruise to Mexico the end of April--I cannot wait!!

CharGrill said...

Wow! That sounds awesome! Congratulations (early!)!