Monday, April 01, 2013

Happy 8th Birthday!










Happy 8th Birthday, Andrew! You have grown so much over the past 8 years.  I don't mean in size, but from a baby to a BOY.  You are charming and loveable.  You have your days.  Many of you know what I mean when I say that.  You love to make people laugh and honestly you're the "class clown".  You're stubborn too.  You're 8 going on 16 some days.  You have a tender heart.  You're eager to learn.  You LOVE basketball and you LOVE Duke.  You are your father's child!  You could care less about what you wear.  You'd wear the same mess day after day.  You are so many wonderful things bundled up into that cute little body of yours.  What I really hope you know is you're a child of God and no matter what life hands you, he ALWAYS has your back (besides Mom and Dad).  You are loved far beyond the moon and back.

XoXo,
Mom


post signature

No comments: