Monday, September 10, 2012

Words


I know if I don't write them down immediately I will forget all of the cute things Will is starting to say.  Let me just tell you homeslice does not let the floor get warm before he's off and going.  He does not like to slow down.

List of Words
Mommy - Mah-mee
Mama - Ma Ma
Daddy - Dah-dee
Dada - Da Da
Maggie - Mah-gee
Hey
Bye bye - also waves backwards
Baby - Click here.  Prepare yourselves.  It is extremely cute and you'll probably play it over and over again.  It's ok.  I do too.
Nonnie - Noh-nee
Uh oh
Ball
Bowl
Andrew - Ah-doo
Allie - Aw-wee
Mimi - me me
Bink

He can't quite get Andrew and Zachary down, but they're harder.  I'm actually looking forward to what he does say for those.

post signature

1 comment:

Kat said...

Emerson is ready to see her little man! They can wave at each other the whole time (well, he may just wave to himself!)!! He'd better not call her "baby!" ;) Can't wait!