Sunday, June 17, 2012

This sweet darling is growing up right before my eyes. We're a few weeks away from finishing 1st grade. We just finished up tae kwon do and added soccer for a season, but his true love is golf. He asks to play with Robbie every weekend.  He's started golf lessons once a week.  I know deep down Robbie is hoping this becomes a love of Andrew's.  Something the two of them care share for many years to come.  Deep down, I hope he does too.

I spoke with his teacher the other day and she called him charming, sweet, quite the ham and considerate. It warms my heart to know that he's thought of with such wonderful feelings.  He's my little David.  It appears he's following after me with regards to height, but I know the things in store for him he'll tackle like David did Goliath.  Did I mention he's a ladies man? Must be the missing front tooth that captures the girl's hearts.
 




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: