Wednesday, March 21, 2012

7 Months









  • Sleep -You are consistent.  You're down no later than 8:00pm and you'll rise anywhere from 6:00 - 7:00.
  • You are an official crawler.  
  • You love to pull up on stuff.  You've moved around holding onto things, so it's only a matter of time before you figure the whole "cruising" thing out.
  • You've been sitting up since last month.  Now you try to stand from a sitting position.  You've got the downward dog pose down pat.
  • You talk all the time.  You seem to be very happy when you are "talking".
  • Your eyes are still blue!!!
  • You wear size 6 month and some 9 month clothes.
  • You wear size 3 diapers.
  • You love bath time and like to splash.
  • You are mesmerized by Andrew and love talking to him.  He is definitely your favorite person besides me. ; )
  • You reach for me if someone else is holding you.
  • You're a mama's boy.
  • You have your bottom teeth and the top 2 teeth are popping through.
  • You've said Ma Ma and what sounds like hey and bye
  • You've figured out how to blow bubbles and sputter/spit
  • When you get a bottle you're drinking 6oz.  We've started nursing more because you're quicker than the pump now.
  • You'll eat anything I offer you now.  Doesn't matter what it is.  Lord knows I'm praying you'll be an eater like Zachary.
  • You've traveled to DC now.  You're quite the traveler in your first year.
  • You love to be outside in the fresh air.  You're going to be a hot weather liking kind of dude.
  • You like to run with me.  You don't know how happy this makes me, but it does.  Maybe we'll run races together.
  • You make me smile and give my heart a reason to be happy.
  • You're growing way too fast.
  • You've found your feet and think they are tasty.
  • You chew on anything and everything from fingers, clothes, faces, furniture, etc.
  • I caught you standing in your crib chewing on the railing.  Hope the residual of Andrew and Zachary's chewing spots taste yummy. Blech.
  • You're a tummy sleeper and have been since week 8.
  • You love your gym mat and play, talk and play some more, but it doesn't contain you.  You crawl right off and have successfully explored our downstairs. 
  • You hate long distance car rides.  Aunt Karen, our next trip to you will be via plane.
  • You like to listen to our Praise Baby CDs.
  • Like your brothers, you sleep to the Ocean Waves and I think it calms you.
  • I've had people tell me you look like me, but honestly, I don't know who you look like.
  • I pray for your future wife.  I pray she'll be the daughter I didn't have and love me like a mother, but more importantly she'll love you as much (actually more, but I'm not sure that's possible) as I do.  I also have to pray that I'll be the best MIL ever because the thought of letting you go is more than I can bear to think about.  Same goes for your older brothers.  Thankfully I have many years to get over it.
William Cooper, Wiki Will, Willie C, Will.i.Am - you are the perfect grand finale for our family.  I'm sad these past 7 months have flown by so fast.  I feel like I haven't had time to absorb every minute with you.  I love being your mom and watching you grow.  You are perfect in every.single.way.

Love,
Ma Ma
post signature

1 comment:

Kat said...

Is it sad that my 2 month old eats as much as your 7 month old (maybe more because she still eats 6-8 times a day)? Maybe that's why she was 90% in weight and 97% in height at her 2 month check up! Can someone say chunky?! Tell Will he needs to fatten up to marry her one day!