Monday, June 04, 2007

We Went to the Zoo

On Saturday Andrew and I joined Beth and Avery, Leslie, Sam and Alex, Lora and Lily and Amy, Eric and Brendon at the zoo. Rachel - I'm so sorry I didn't mention this to you. Mom told me you were in Florida and I assumed she meant the whole week. My bad!

We had a blast seeing all the animals and spending time with all of our other friends.

Lora, we walked a little over 4 miles. Don't you feel like Get In Shape Girl now??

Brown elephant as opposed to a grey elephant

A fennec - a mini wolf with some big ears.

Lions playing and resting.

My child enjoying his cheetos.


The Gang - PSG Gang that is. Minus Rachel, Kirby and Bennett

3 comments:

Avery & Hailey said...

Oh my gosh...Get in Shape Girl...I actually thought about that today when I saw this chick on tv with one of the those ribbon things! That really makes me laugh!!!

Had a great time!

Leslie said...

Ha ha! In that last picture, Andrew is totally cheesin' for the camera!

We had such a good time. I love the get togethers of the PSG!

Amy said...

Sorry that we didn't get to hang out with you guys. Brendon was so excited, I doubt he would have had the patience to wait for all of the stroller gang. We decided it would be better to go ahead, and he practically ran through the park!

You guys got some great pics also. We had a blast!

Next time, we will stay with the crew so that I get a chance to hang out with you and Andrew...